View All Brands
Exp. date: January 26, 2019.
Horchata de chufa by Mercader. The always refreshing Horchata de chufa is one of Spain's most traditional and well known drinks, energetic and nutritious.
Not to be confused with Mexican horchata that is made with almond or rice, this signature drink of Valencia is made with chufa-nuts. The chufa-nut (or tigernut) is actually the root of the plant of the same name that is later cleaned and dried for about 3 months. Since ancient times it has been considered by Mediterranean civilizations a natural source of nutrients.
- Size: 2 x 1 quart tetrapak - (2 liters in total)
- Low sodium
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
- Digestive tract regulator
- Does not require refrigeration for storage, until opened
- Shake well before opening
- Serve very cold
- With hints of cinnamon and lemon
- Product of Spain
- Exp. date: January 26, 2019.