View All Brands
Introduced in Spain over 25 years ago, Anna de Codorníu celebrates the life of Codorníu’s heiress and the dynasty she guided. “Anna” embodies Codorníu’s steeped traditions-- enological quality, careful viticulture, and innovation--and it was the first Cava to use Chardonnay in its cuvee. On account of its history and its exquisite taste, Anna de Codorníu has become Codorníu’s most emblematic product both at home in Spain and around the world. It has a straw yellow color with fine, persistent bubbles and delicate aromas of pineapple, grapefruit, and lime.
- Size 750 ml
- 11.5% alcohol
- D.O. Cava
- Chardonnay 70% Parellada 15% Xarelulo, 15% Macabeo
- Serve chilled (5ºC to 8ºC).
- If necessary, chill for two or three hours in an ice bucket with water, salt and ice.
- Avoid sudden chilling in the freezer.
- It can be stored upright.
- Product from Spain