|Ground shipping||Ground shipping|
|Weight||Flat Rate East Coast||Flat Rate West Coast and Central|
|1 - 9.9 Lbs.||$14.95||$19.95|
|10 - 16.9 Lbs.||$24.99||$24.95|
|17 - 24.9 Lbs.||$34.99||$29.95|
|25 - 34.9 Lbs.||$49.99||$40.95|
|35 - 49.9 Lbs.||$59.99||$49.95|
|50 - 59.9 Lbs.||$150.00||$64.95|
Shipping & Delivery
Flat Rate Promotional rates:
- Continental U.S. (48 states.)
- Flat rate does not apply to expedite shipping.
- Short-life /Perishable item you must select expedite shipping (air) during checkout. Otherwise, www.tiendadelicias.com and Delicias de Espana cannot be responsible for its freshness. If you have both short-life and not-so-short shelf life products, you could have them shipped to you separately. (Shipping and handling fees might vary).
- We are not responsible for any delivery delays due to third parties or carriers.
- Orders are sent on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only. We don't ship or process orders on Tuesday, Thursday or weekends or on the following days: December 23, 24, 25, 30, 31 and January 1. Orders received on business days will be processed within 48-72 hours of payment receipt, or longer during Holiday season. If the order has perishable, delicate products, we reserve the right to send the order on the following Monday, to maintain product freshness.
- We pack every product carefully for its best shipment. Any discrepancy must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise. Please read return policy below.
- We cannot send a replacement, credit or refund for the purchase until we have the product back in inventory. If the product does not arrive in good condition to return to stock, then we will not be able to send a replacement, credit or refund for the purchase. Shipping charges are not refundable in any case.
- Customer Service e-mail email@example.com
- Orders made before noon, (12:00 P.M., E.S.T.) on business days will be processed within 48-72 hours of receipt, or longer during Holiday season. We are not responsible for any delivery delays due to third parties (ie. any carriers like USP, FedEx or USPS,) or web delays and/or errors.
- Orders are generally sent on weekdays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. If the order has perishable, delicate products, we reserve the right to send the order on the following Monday, to avoid having the products on standby at shipping service warehouse during the weekend. Perishable items must be ordered with fast shipping, not ground or flat rate.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Prices on our website may differ from those on our physical location. Unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. Delicias de España (www.tiendadelicias.com) reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, information related to text, pricing, availability and product descriptions) at any time without notice (including after you submitted your order and confirmation was received).
- In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, Delicias de España (www.tiendadelicias.com) shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. Delicias de España (www.tiendadelicias.com) will notify the customer of the problem and will try to accommodate an alternative solution.
- If your credit card has been charged for any order subsequently cancelled, Delicias de España (www.tiendadelicias.com) will issue a credit to your credit card. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- Should you not find a specific product of your interest, do not hesitate to contact us. If we have it in stock, we will gladly send it to you.
Pictures and representation
- Pictures are for reference only. We try to keep our images updated and as accurate as possible. But it sometimes occurs that the manufacturer has changed the product presentation, keeping the same product quality.
- We will only sell alcohol to adults over 21 years of age, for personal use and not for resale. All shipments require an adult signature; proof of age (photo ID) will be verified by delivery carrier.
- We can only ship alcoholic beverages (wine, cider, etc..) within the US to the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.
- A $4.00 adult signature charge is added to each order that contains wine or alcoholic beverages (per box.)
Returns, Replacements and Credits
We are committed to offer our customers high quality products and an excellent service. That is why our return policy is so important. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise: firstname.lastname@example.org
All returns and exchanges must be done within 14 days of receipt of merchandise by customer.
We are not responsible for any delivery delays due to third parties or carriers (like UPS, USPS or FedEx).
- In the event that the product is not correct due to an error on behalf of the customer, the customer will cover the shipping costs for the return of the item to our store, and also the costs for the new shipping of an exchanged item.
- In case that the product is not correct due to an error on behalf of www.tiendadelicias.com, we will cover the shipping costs to our store for the returned item (if needed) and also the costs for the new shipping of an exchanged item to the customer, based on the original shipping service used for the order, Package must be of similar weight as the original order.
- Should an exchange be required, www.tiendadelicias.com will cover
- If replacement items are of greater value than the items being returned, the difference will be charged to the credit card. On the other hand, we will credit the difference to your card if the new product(s) are of less value than the original.
- If no one is available to receive the package, other attempts to deliver will be made. If unsuccessful delivery attempts, your order will be returned to our warehouse. In this case, products must be in perfect condition when we receive them back. Sending them to you for a second time will incur in additional shipping charges.
- We cannot send a replacement, credit or refund for the purchase until we have the product back in inventory. If the product does not arrive in good condition to return to stock, then we will not be able to send a replacement, credit or refund for the purchase. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- We refund the price of the product only. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Privacy & Security
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address)
- Information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details)
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address)
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use)
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our [goods / services / goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including [your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details)
- Information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts)
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication)
Any other personal information that you choose to send to us
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of www.tiendadelicias.com.
We may use your personal information to:
• Administer our website and business
• Personalize our website for you
• Enable your use of the services available on our website www.tiendadelicias.com
• Send you goods purchased through our website
• Supply to you services purchased through our website
• Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
• Send you non-marketing commercial communications
• Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
• Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
• Send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
• Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
• Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to tiendadelicias.com
• Keep our website secure and prevent fraud
• Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website www.tiendadelicias.com (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service)
• If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
• Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
• We may disclose your personal information:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
• to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating).
• to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
• Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
• Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in our Privacy & Security Policy.
• We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
• You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
• We may notify you of changes to this policy [by email or through the private messaging system on our website].
Third party websites
• Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
• We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.